I have talked about slow playing hands before at great length, however, I think it is a subject that bears re-examination from time to time. The slow-play is the weapon of choice for most online players. Indeed, for some, it is simply all that is in their arsenal. As you will see, the slow-play is great when it works, but if you don’t really know what you...
Home » Posts made in September 1st, 2008
- Updates on Full Tilt Poker Cash Out Problems Posted on Dec 12, 2010
- Full Tilt Poker Rigged?? Posted on Feb 19, 2010
- The Continuing Saga of Cashing Out With Full Tilt Poker Posted on Nov 16, 2010
- Texas Hold em Strategy: Playing Early in a Multi Table Tournament Posted on Jul 27, 2008
- No Limit Texas Hold em: Bubble Play and Final Table Play Posted on Aug 14, 2008
- NL Texas Hold’em Hand Selection Posted on Nov 28, 2009