After playing a large, multi-table tournament last night on Full Tilt, I was reminded of a couple of aspects about these tourneys that I think most players either forget about, or do not know in the first place. There are some important things to keep in mind when you play these multi-table events if you want to consistently finish in the money. First off, this...
Home » Posts made in September 2nd, 2008
- Updates on Full Tilt Poker Cash Out Problems Posted on Dec 12, 2010
- Full Tilt Poker Rigged?? Posted on Feb 19, 2010
- The Continuing Saga of Cashing Out With Full Tilt Poker Posted on Nov 16, 2010
- 2011 WSOP at the Rio in Las Vegas Posted on Apr 27, 2011
- Slow Playing Big Hands in Online Texas Hold em Poker Posted on Mar 24, 2009
- Texas Hold Em: Losing Hands you should win Posted on Jun 4, 2008