Of course, everyone loves to be dealt A-A or K-K. Q-Q or even J-J can be pretty nice to look down at and see depending on what position you are in. The question is, how should you play a high pocket pair pre-flop? In many lower dollar level online games, you will have to get a feel for the table you are at in order to answer this question. Here is a typical...
Home » Posts made in September 11th, 2008
- Updates on Full Tilt Poker Cash Out Problems Posted on Dec 12, 2010
- Full Tilt Poker Rigged?? Posted on Feb 19, 2010
- The Continuing Saga of Cashing Out With Full Tilt Poker Posted on Nov 16, 2010
- The Best No Limit Texas Hold em Strategy Posted on Oct 22, 2008
- Can’t Make it to an IPC Poker Boot Camp-No Problem! Posted on May 6, 2011
- No Limit Texas Hold em Sit n Go’s Posted on Sep 4, 2008