I notice many players get tight when they get close to the bubble. I also notice many players get loose and really try to build their chip stack for the final table at this point. It seems that there is about an equal amount of both in any tournament where you are getting close to the bubble. In the Full Tilt 90-player Knockout tournaments that I like to play,...
Home » Posts made in September 19th, 2008
- Updates on Full Tilt Poker Cash Out Problems Posted on Dec 12, 2010
- Full Tilt Poker Rigged?? Posted on Feb 19, 2010
- The Continuing Saga of Cashing Out With Full Tilt Poker Posted on Nov 16, 2010
- IPC Poker Boot Camp Live in Las Vegas Posted on May 8, 2011
- The Value of Top Pair Top Kicker in Multi Table Poker Tournaments Posted on Dec 6, 2010
- Where to Play Online Poker Posted on Jan 21, 2010