One mistake that I see online players make frequently is the way that they play small pocket pairs, especially from early position. Small pocket pairs can be dangerous, particularly online, where you have so many players playing such wide variety of hands. If you are not careful, you will simply end up building a pot for someone else to take away. Here is an...
Home » Posts made in September 24th, 2008
- Updates on Full Tilt Poker Cash Out Problems Posted on Dec 12, 2010
- Full Tilt Poker Rigged?? Posted on Feb 19, 2010
- The Continuing Saga of Cashing Out With Full Tilt Poker Posted on Nov 16, 2010
- The No B.S. Guide To Winning Online No Limit Texas Hold’em Posted on Sep 18, 2008
- How to Deal with a Player on Tilt in No Limit Texas Hold em Posted on Oct 28, 2008
- Texas Hold em Strategy: Mixing Up Your Play Posted on Aug 1, 2008